The purpose of this page is to give a general overview of our tax practices. For more information, please look at our websites or give us a call:
- Lemont,IL- Larry Lehman, CPA (630) 243-8100
- Oak Forest,IL- Paul Dillman, CPA/PFS (708) 687-9217
- Wanatah & Valparaiso,IN - Juli Charlesworth, CPA (219) 733-2039 (219) 531-9519
Let's face it; April 15th happens every year - why not have a tax professional on your side this year?
We offer a wide variety of affordable tax preparation services designed to fit your needs. We offer too many years of professional tax experience in Individual, Business, Trust, Estate, and Charitable Organization taxation.
As your tax professional, we will:
- Spend time with you to ensure that we understand your unique situation as we review your tax return data.
- Do everything we can to save you money on your taxes.
- We offer a "no-obligation" review of your past years' Form 1040 and Business Tax Returns to ensure that you've taken all available deductions and credits.
- Look for ways for you to save money in the future on your taxes.
- Make sure you completely understand your current tax situation before your return is filed.
- Communicate with you throughout the year of important tax law changes and how the change may affect your unique situation.
- Be available throughout the year to answer the tax questions you may have.
The benefits of working with us as your tax preparation professional are:
1. Convenience - Your tax return is prepared according to your schedule. Saturday and evening appointments are available.
2. Expertise - The Accountant that you meet with will be a CPA. Since our Accountants are CPAs, we can and do represent clients before the IRS. Our main emphasis is Personal Quality Service rather than the Audit work of a CPA Firm.
3. Service - We promise to answer your questions promptly and work with you to uncover all of the deductions and credits available to you.
4. Affordable - Our tax preparation fees are competitive and gladly provide an estimate of the fee before we prepare your return..
The bottom line analysis is that we offer you a fast, friendly, and affordable tax preparation solution. And, best of all, we are available all year round to answer your questions.
TAXES ARE WHAT WE DO!
Individual Tax Services
- Form 1040; Individual Income Tax Return, including all required state individual income tax returns
- Electronic filing included
- Individual income tax planning
Business Tax Tax Services
- Form 1065; Partnership income tax Return , including all required State Income Tax Returns
- Form 1120; Federal Corporate Tax Return, including all required State Income Tax Returns,
- Form 1120S; Federal Sub Chapter S Corporate Tax Return, including all required State Income Tax Returns
- Electronic filing included
- Tax Planning & Counsulting
Trust & Estate Tax Services
- Form 1041; Trust and Estate fiduciary income tax return, including all required state Fiduciary income tax returns
- Form 709; Federal gift tax return
- Form 990, 990-T, 990EZ and 990N; Return for Exempt Organizations